Friday, March 27, 2015

Bored?

Image result for chicken smoothie rarest pet
This is the head-line.
C'mon and try Chicken Smoothie!! "What kind of name is that?" you might say. Explanations, explanations... The first pet was a chicken, and the first item was a smoothie. THERE the name of the site is solved. Now, let me tell you about it. Trade me anytime and read my trading rules. I am EeveePOK. Are you wondering about my username? Eevee is Picachu's girlfriend. POK is Pokemon for short. (I had to choose it cuz the username I wanted was taken so I did the next best thing.) Already interested? Go to www.chickensmoothie.com Chicken Smoothie is a game/site where you can trade and adopt pets, including items. Do some research about it! You're not gonna get everything from mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment